To file a complaint against an accredited member organization please write a letter or send an email containing the following information:
1. First and Last Name of Person making the Complaint
2. Complainant address
3. Phone number
4. Email addresss
6. Name of member organization
7. Location of the member organization
8. Dates of incident
9. A full description of the problem and any other documentation that will support your claim such as high school diploma, transcript, completed class assignments, etc.
10. If your complaint is regarding a college not accepting your high school diploma from an accredited school then please include the name of the college that you are applying to and a copy of the denial letter or correspondence.
Send complaint to:
9838 Old Baymeadows Road #267
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Or email: email@example.com
Or fax: 954-256-8140 or 954-680-9906
NOTE: We do not accept confidential complaints. We will investigate your complaint to determine what assistance, we can offer. If we are unable to assist you then we may refer you to local, state, or federal agencies for assistance.
Green Apple Accreditation of Children's Services (GAACS) does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, creed, disability, or national origin in the administration of its programs. GAACS is an independent, nationally recognized accrediting agency that accredits schools and children's behavioral health programs.International Green Apple Accreditation (IGAA)is the international accrediting agency and sister organization ofGAACS. IGAA and GAACS are not affiliated with any other accrediting agency.